- 1 medium onion, halved, sliced, and separated
- 1 cup (250 ml) plain unsweetened almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- ⅓ cup (30 g) almond flour
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF (200ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the onions and almond milk in a medium bowl and let sit for 15 minutes. Drain the nut milk and return the onions to the bowl.
- Add the flour, pepper and salt to the bowl and toss to coat the onions.
- Spread the onions over the baking sheet in a single layer, and spray generously with the cooking spray. This coating of oil will help the onion rings become crispy as they cook.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes, stirring twice during the cooking (every 8 minutes or so). They are done when the onions are tender, with a crisp exterior. Enjoy!!
Publisher of Great Living Today, your one-stop source for greater living featuring tips, techniques, and programs in the areas of health & wellness, wealth, time management, business, love, relationships, and happiness. Marty is a life, business, and wellness coach helping his clients to live their best lives.