- ½ medium white onion, chopped
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 3 large celery stalks, chopped
- 1 c. green beans, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 c. fresh or frozen whole kernel corn
- ¾ lbs. tri-color potatoes, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 T. Italian seasoning
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 c. tomato puree
- 3 c. vegetable broth
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 c. fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 3 T. fresh lime juice
- 1 large lime, sliced
- 3 T. fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine the chopped onion, carrots, celery, green beans, corn, potatoes, red pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a 6-quart or larger slow cooker crock.
- Add the tomato purée and vegetable broth. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Remove lid and stir in baby spinach and fresh lime juice. Taste and season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired. Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes or just until the spinach is wilted.
- Serve immediately garnished with lime slices and fresh parsley, if desired. Enjoy!
- Category: Soup
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan vegetable soup
Publisher of Great Living Today, your one-stop source for greater living featuring tips, techniques, and programs in the areas of health & wellness, wealth, time management, business, love, relationships, and happiness. Marty is a life, business, and wellness coach helping his clients to live their best lives.