If you’ve been following a Keto diet plan, then you probably already know about the delicious goodness of fat bombs. In my opinion, they’re a fun treat no matter what diet you’re following. Just keep in mind that these are TREATS.
Many fat bombs contain chocolate flavor or nut butter, and while there’s nothing wrong with that, variety is truly the spice of life.
So I thought I’d offer an alternative… Lemon!
These are seriously delicious. Watch your portion sizes! They’ll keep for a couple months in the freezer. And make a nice treat to have on hand in case company drops by.
- ½ cup (125 ml) coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp grass-fed butter, softened
- 4 oz (113 g) full-fat grass-fed cream cheese, softened
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp alcohol-free stevia
- Blend all ingredients with mixer until smooth. Pour into cupcake liners, candy molds or silicone ice cube trays and freeze until firm, preferably overnight.
Publisher of Great Living Today, your one-stop source for greater living featuring tips, techniques, and programs in the areas of health & wellness, wealth, time management, business, love, relationships, and happiness. Marty is a life, business, and wellness coach helping his clients to live their best lives.