- 6 T. unsalted butter, divided and room temperature
- ½ t. dried oregano
- ½ t. dried thyme
- 1 t. garlic powder, divided
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 4-oz. wild-caught salmon fillets, skin on
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1–2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small zucchini (or ½ large), sliced thin and cut into half rounds
- 1 small yellow squash (or ½ large), sliced thin and cut into half rounds
- 1 c. cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 large lemon, cut into wedges for squeezing
- 2 T. fresh parsley, chopped
- Add 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, oregano, thyme, and half the garlic powder to a small bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Add one tablespoon olive oil and the remaining butter to a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Pat the salmon fillets with paper towels and add to the hot skillet skin side down. Sprinkle with the remaining garlic powder and season with salt and black pepper, as desired.
- Cook until the salmon skin is nicely browned and crispy, approximately 4-5 minutes. Carefully turn the fillets and cook on the remaining side for another 3-4 minutes, or until the salmon is golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from heat and transfer the salmon to a platter. Add remaining olive oil to the skillet and set over medium heat. Add garlic, zucchini, yellow squash, and tomatoes. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and nicely browned, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Return the salmon to the skillet and top each fillet with some of the herb butter and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Seafood
Publisher of Great Living Today, your one-stop source for greater living featuring tips, techniques, and programs in the areas of health & wellness, wealth, time management, business, love, relationships, and happiness. Marty is a life, business, and wellness coach helping his clients to live their best lives.