- 6 chicken legs (2.6 lb./1.2kg)
- 1 tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. chili flakes
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ lemon
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs rosemary￼
- salt to taste
- Place the chicken legs on a roasting tray and drizzle with lemon juice, then rub with salt, pepper, chili flakes, crushed garlic, and olive oil. ￼
- Add chopped rosemary sprigs and set aside to marinade for about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Place the chicken in the oven and bake the chicken for 25 minutes, then turn over and bake for a further 20 minutes until golden brown. Once cooked, pour the roast juices over the chicken.￼
- Divide the chicken into 6 portions and serve immediately with your favorite side dishes, e.g. potatoes, salad.
Substitute chicken breasts or thighs, to your liking, for the legs.
Adjust spice level to suit your tastes.
Publisher of Great Living Today, your one-stop source for greater living featuring tips, techniques, and programs in the areas of health & wellness, wealth, time management, business, love, relationships, and happiness. Marty is a life, business, and wellness coach helping his clients to live their best lives.