- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Himalayan rock salt
- 1 cup (50 g) chopped cilantro
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 medium avocados, sliced
- 2 tbsp grass-fed butter or coconut oil
- 1 lb (450 g) grass-fed ground beef
- 1 cup (80 g) shredded unsweetened coconut meat
- 1 head cauliflower, shredded or riced
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Heat butter (or oil) over medium heat, add onion and cook until soft. Add beef and brown. Add chili powder, salt, and cumin and stir. Set aside.
- In a separate skillet, melt coconut oil and add shredded coconut and riced cauliflower.
Cook over medium heat until “rice” is tender, about 2 minutes. Add to individual bowls and top with beef mixture.
- Top bowl with tomato, avocados and cilantro. Enjoy!
Publisher of Great Living Today, your one-stop source for greater living featuring tips, techniques, and programs in the areas of health & wellness, wealth, time management, business, love, relationships, and happiness. Marty is a life, business, and wellness coach helping his clients to live their best lives.