- 1 cup (160 g) steel-cut oats
- 1 cup (120 g) dried cranberries
- 1 cup dried figs (160 g), chopped
- 4 cups (1 L) water
- ½ cup (125 ml) unsweetened coconut milk (from can, not carton)
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 9 hours.
- In the morning, give it a good stir before spooning into 4 bowls. This also will keep well in the refrigerator for a few days.
Publisher of Great Living Today, your one-stop source for greater living featuring tips, techniques, and programs in the areas of health & wellness, wealth, time management, business, love, relationships, and happiness. Marty is a life, business, and wellness coach helping his clients to live their best lives.