- 6 chicken legs (2.6 lb./1.2kg)
- 1 tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. chili flakes
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ lemon
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs rosemary￼
- salt to taste
- Place the chicken legs on a roasting tray and drizzle with lemon juice, then rub with salt, pepper, chili flakes, crushed garlic, and olive oil. ￼
- Add chopped rosemary sprigs and set aside to marinade for about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Place the chicken in the oven and bake the chicken for 25 minutes, then turn over and bake for a further 20 minutes until golden brown. Once cooked, pour the roast juices over the chicken.￼
- Divide the chicken into 6 portions and serve immediately with your favorite side dishes, e.g. potatoes, salad.
Substitute chicken breasts or thighs, to your liking, for the legs.
Adjust spice level to suit your tastes.